Monday, January 18, 2021

Day 12 - Day 17 (Yep. An Entire Week Together)

Day 12 - Day 17 (An Entire Week)

This week can be summed up with two words: Covid Positive.

I have not exercised. I have not ate healthy necessarily. (Haven't ate much truthfully.) Therefore, there hasn't been much to add to a diet and exercise blog. 

What have I done? Coughed. A lot.

Lay in bed and watched various streaming services. 

Work. Yes, I've been fortunate to have a job where I can do some of the work from home. It's been interesting, and there's been difficult moments, but I've managed. 

What is Covid-19 like for me? Like I said above, a lot of coughing. The worst sore throat ever. Like fire and glass shards. Exhaustion. Headaches. Body aches. Tight chest. Heart beating too quickly. Like out of my chest. It took me ten minutes to catch my breath after changing the sheets on my bed. Simple tasks are big tasks. It's not your average influenza A or B. This is nothing your body has seen before. 

Thankfully, I have a great doctor who prescribed me medicine to help. It won't cure Covid, but making the symptoms lessen has been beneficial. Also, I've been taking Emergen-C and vitamin D3.

Hopefully, within a few more days, I'll be back to myself. Until then, I'll rest up, work from home, and watch more shows. 

Between Day 16 and Day 17, I watched every movie from the Star Wars franchise. Even the movies between the episodes. It was a great 2 days of vegging out with an all-time favorite series. 

I only took a 3 hour break from the Galaxy to root for my favorite football team in the playoffs. 

Go Pack Go!

Adios Muchachas,
Mel

P.S. Stay healthy. Stay home. Wash your hands. Wear a mask. 






No comments:

Post a Comment