Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Day 5 (Success!)

Success. That's what I have labeled today, Day 5. Why? Because I took a day off (a holiday, remember?) where I ate too much food, (didn't think twice about not exercising) and successfully made it through the next day of healthy eating and exercise.

Total complete success!

So... Day 5 workout:
5 min warm-up on the upright bike. Btw, that thing hurts my rear end. I may try the recumbent next time I do a bike warm-up.

Body For Life biceps, dead lifts, and triceps. The husband talked me into doing a little extra legs so I did my own BFL routine on the leg press machine. 

Abs consisted of 3X10 each leg of glute presses and 3X10 on the adductor machine. I'm not entirely convinced that machine does anything worthwhile but I'd like the inner flabby thigh to go away someday and I'm told it's the machine to do the work. 

^^This one I really like. Glute press.

What did I eat today? Well, after eating the most sugar and carbs of all the days of 2021 combined (I know there had only been 3 previous day's at the time) I consumed the most amazing flat iron steak I've ever tasted. The husband made it for me at lunch. (Remember, he cooks, I eat. We have a deal.) I ate a couple spoonfuls of steamed veggies along with it and some strawberries for an afternoon snack. And... water, water, water. 


See? Complete success. Hey, I may win this fake it to make it battle after all. Haha! Check back on day 30 and see if I'm still here. 😉

Adios Muchachas,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment