Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Day 9 (Vise) Day 10 (Back at It)

Day 9 (Vise)

I had 100% intentions of exercising and eating healthy today. I woke up great, drank my coffee, went to work (it was a half day), came home and took a little nap. (One of my favorite Saturday events.)

When I woke though... My head felt like it was in a vise. You know, those metal tools machinists use to hold an object firmly.


That or it felt it had a weight dropped on it. 


So, instead of the gym, I took medicine and basically went back to bed. Didn't really eat much of anything either. What a waste of a day. 


Day 10 (Back at It)

What a much better day it was! First, it was Sunday so I was able to spend it in worship. Second, I tried out a different location of Planet Fitness due to Clover3 having softball practice nearby. And, drumroll please, third, I had Starbucks! 

Anytime I can have a Venti Pike Place coffee with 2 pumps no sugar vanilla and a splash of milk, is a great day! Makes my world keep spinning. 

For dinner I ate a flat iron steak and half a potato. It was the best. 

My workout was mostly legs (squats, calf raises, hamstring curls) after 20 minutes of cardio on the elliptical. I broke a decent sweat and my legs felt well used walking out of the gym. I'd call it good. 

Who knew I could get my new bitmoji to coach my old bitmoji. Weird but cool. 

Also, I can trip myself. Sorry. Too much fun over here.


Adios Muchachas,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment